Noocube belongs to a class or drugs called Nootropics. What are nootropics? They’re drugs which you cope up with the academic and professional pressure, by giving your brain a little boost. It strengthens the neural wiring of how your brain can perceive incoming work and increases your perseverance and endurance towards it, ensuring longer hours of working, and a much longer attention span. If needed to be explained, scientifically, nootropics are drugs which improve cognitive function, boost the memory, and the executive portions of the brain. Not only will you will be able to remember things a lot easier, you will see a much increased level of creativity in your mundane daily activities, making life a lot dull and a lot easier. Hence, nootropics are also called ‘smart drugs’. Here is Noocube reviews about important points you need to know.
So what does noocube contain?
- Alpha GCP (Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine): Acetylcholine is a renowned neurotransmitter. What are neurotransmitters? Neurotransmitters are basically chemicals that transmit the impulses to and fro neurons holding together the various parts and functions of the brain to give unanimity to it in directing our bodily and systemic functions. Alpha GCP is not only a memory booster but is a huge stimulator of cognitive functioning, and hence forms the most important ingredient of Noocube.
- Huperzine A: If the function of this ingredient is to be summarized, it is basically an Alpha GCP helper. It acts as an acetylcholinterase inhibitor. In layman terms, it means it stops your body from producing acetylcholinterase , an enzyme that degrades Acetylcholine. Thus a high amount of huperzine in the blood ensures steady levels of acetylcholine. In patients with neural problems, Acetylcholine degradation may be rapid and widespread; Huperzine primarily brings a stop to this.
- Uncaria tomentosa (Cat’s claw): It is most important topic in Noocube reviews. Just like huperzine, this is also a helper ingredient to Alpha GPC. As you start to age, oxidative damage on DNA accumulates over time and your neurotransmitters don’t work as they used to before. You start forgetting, and being a lot less mindful. To help this, the anti oxidizing property of Uncaria tomentosa was introduced to noocube.
- Bacopa Monneiri: It is the 2nd core ingredient of Noocube. So what does it do? Instead of helping neurotransmission, it helps with neuron damage repair and promotes formation of new neurons. In a nutshell, Bacopa Monneiri is a time reversing agent that can turn back the clock to the days where your neural system was not damaged by the ageing process. New neural tissue and neurons, ensures better memory, cognitive function, and overall a more motivated working individual.
- Oat straw: Oats not only can be a very important part of your daily breakfast, but forms an important ingredient of this ‘smart drug’. It helps the brain to function better and release more alpha 2 waves which are related to functioning of the cardiac system (the arterial walls to be exact).
- L- tyrosine: One of the most important amino acids of the body, tyrosine when present in the Laevo configuration, is prefixed with an L. It helps with the adrenaline functioning of the human system. When you read about Noocube reviews these are the important things it contains.
Hence this is the complete note on Noocube reviews. Thus you can see how Noocube contains exclusively of natural and extremely body and brain friendly constituents.